Anchor & Grouts Products
Grout is a composite material generally consisting of water, cement, and sand. It is typically used for filling voids under machines or other structural elements, sealing joints and openings in surfaces and reinforcing existing structures.
Anchor Grout is two pack polyester resin based anchoring or grouting material used in the form of mortar.
Michael is an importer, supplier and applicator of all types anchoring and grouting products.
- Pre-mixed to ensure high quality mortar
- One-component product – just add water and mix
- Shrinkage compensated
- No segregation or bleeding
- Can be poured or pumped
Excellent bonding and strength:
- Excellent flow properties
- Adjustable consistency
- Fast strength development
- Highly effective bearing area
- Good adhesion to concrete